Old Navy is a subsidiary of Gap that sells clothing and various accessories. It has been in operation for over two decades, and many customers consider it a more affordable offshoot of Gap. The company is well-known for placing its signature logo on most of its outerwear.
Our Old Navy survey guide will mention any rules or requirements required to take their survey and a completion guide. We will also offer you troubleshooting tips and company contact information.
Old Navy Survey Participation Rules and Rewards
Old Navy requires all survey participants to meet a few basic requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older when you take the survey.
- Only legal residents of the Canada, the United States, Taiwan, China, and Japan are eligible to enter the survey.
- Employees of the company or their relatives cannot enter the survey.
- A recent Old Navy receipt is required for entry.
The rewards you can receive may vary from time to time. In most cases, once you’ve completed the survey, Old Navy will reward you with a code. This code is good for a 10 percent discount that you can apply to your next purchase at any Old Navy location.
Old Navy Survey Completion Guide
- Use your web browser to go to the official Old Navy survey site.
- The first page should feature a list that asks you to select in which country you made your most recent purchase.
- You can take a moment to browse through the site’s disclaimer if you wish. Once you’re done, you can select your preferred language from the options that are available.
- The survey may ask you for some basic personal information at this point.
- Check your receipt for the store number. This number should be near the top of the receipt.
- Add the date and approximate time that you made the purchase.
- You can begin the official Old Navy survey after you’ve provided the above information.
- Answer the questions to the best of your ability.
- Complete the survey to receive your discount code.
Additional Information and Troubleshooting
This section will provide you with some troubleshooting tips for the survey and contact information for the Old Navy company.
Old Navy Survey Troubleshooting
Make sure you enable both cookies and Java on the Old Navy website in order to display the survey form properly before you try to start the survey.
Old Navy Contact Info
Customer Service Number: 1-800-653-6289
Official Email Address: email@example.com
Old Navy Customer Relations
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Groveport, OH 43125