Papa Murphy’s is a take-and-bake pizza company based in Vancouver, Washington. It began in 1995 when two companies—Papa Aldo’s Pizza and Murphy’s Pizza—merged into one. The chain now runs more than 1,300 locations throughout the United States and Canada. It is deemed the fifth largest pizza chain in the U.S. The company came up with the Papa Murphy’s survey as a way to read feedback about their customers’ experiences and give back to those loyal customers with a free coupon code. If you wish to participate so your review is heard, read on to discover the basic rules, a guide, and simple troubleshooting tips in case you experience some issues taking the survey.
Papa Murphy’s Survey Participation Rules & Rewards
- If you want to enter the Papa Murphy’s survey, you must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must also be 18-years-old or older to take the survey.
- The survey must be completed within 30 days of the date indicated on the receipt.
Papa Murphy’s Survey Completion Guide
- Visit the Official Papa Murphy’s customer feedback survey webpage.
- Select whether you want to enter the store number or search for the store via zip/postal code.
- From there, you will be asked to enter the store number/zip code as well as the date that you visited.
- You will be asked to clarify the specific Papa Murphy’s location you visited before beginning the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your visit and select whether or not you wish to provide additional comments and feedback in a text box.
- You will conclude the Papa Murphy’s survey and receive a free validation code. Write it down on your receipt and take with you to redeem on your next visit.
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
Although the Papa Murphy’s survey is short, you can experience technical issues, so here are some potential fixes for that.
Papa Murphy’s Survey Troubleshooting
Papa Murphy’s Contact Info
Papa Murphy’s Official Website: Papamurphys.com
Mailing: Papa Murphy’s International, Attn: Guest Services, 8000 NE Parkway Dr. #350, Vancouver, WA 98662
Phone: 1-844-620-2501 / 7 AM – 11 PM Central
- Official contact page: Feedback Form
- Social Media/Other: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest