Albertsons Companies LLC is an American grocery company that’s privately owned and operated by investors. It’s the second largest supermarket chain in North America, boasting over 2,000 stores since its inception back in 1939. With the www.albertsonssurvey.com survey, customers are given the chance to share honest feedback about their shopping experiences. It’s a chance for the company to gauge customer service satisfaction and offer their loyal shoppers a chance to win a store gift card. To help you with the Albertsons survey, below you’ll find information about the sweepstakes and survey rules as well as an informative step-by-step guide.
Albertsons Survey Participation Rules & Rewards
- The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the following U.S. states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
- You must be 18-years-old or older, or you must have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- Any employees, their household members and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- To take the Albertsons survey, you must have a valid receipt from a recent visit to the store and also have a valid email address.
- For completing the survey, you can select if you want to be entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
Albertsons Survey Completion Guide
- Visit the Official Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey website.
- From three images, select which one matches your receipt.
- Enter the information such as store number, time and date of your visit, and cashier/operator number into the corresponding boxes. The image you previously selected will guide you on how to find and where to enter the correct information.
- Enter your email address and click ‘next’ to begin the Albertsons survey.
- Answer a number of questions, rating your satisfaction with your overall experience as well as satisfaction with the particular departments of the store you shopped at.
- You’ll also type out responses to certain questions such as providing additional suggestions.
- Once completed, you’ll be asked to enter personal contact information if you wish to gain an entry for the sweepstakes.
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
The Albertsons survey is simple to complete, but you if run into problems, there are a few straightforward fixes.
Albertsons Survey Troubleshooting
Albertsons Contact Info
Albertsons Official Website: www.albertsons.com
- Customer Support Center: M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038
- Press/Media: Public Affairs Department, 250 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706
- Retail Store/Corporate/Disabled Services Issues: 877-276-9637
- Contact Forms: Comments & Questions, and Grocery Delivery
- Social Media/Other: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat