The LongHorn Steakhouse has been providing customers with quality food and excellent service since it opened its first restaurant in 1981. In order to continually improve and grow, the restaurant chain sponsors a Guest Satisfaction Survey to find out exactly what customers think about its restaurants. The LongHorn guest satisfaction survey is available at www.longhornsurvey.com. This article will list the steps to complete the survey, the prizes offered, the rules to qualify for the sweepstakes, and the ways you can get help if there are problems entering information.
LongHorn Survey Prizes
It takes only a few minutes to complete the survey and provide feedback to LongHorn. Your comments will help them improve their future service to you, and your suggestions will help guide them in making additions to their menus. A better dining experience is your reward but as an extra incentive, LongHorn enters you in a monthly sweepstakes where you are eligible to win the grand prize of $1000, or one of the one hundred $50 prizes.
LongHorn Sweepstakes Rules
To enter the sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age. When entering online, provide some demographic and contact information at the end of the satisfaction survey, and you will automatically be enrolled. However, you can also enter by mail without making a recent purchase. Just send your name, address, phone, and age to Darden Restaurants in Connecticut. (Find details on the rules page)
LongHorn Steakhouse Survey Steps
Here are the steps to complete the LongHorn Guest Survey.
- Open the survey homepage at www.longhornsurvey.com. If you choose to complete the survey in Spanish, click on the “Espanol” link under the Start button.
- The www.longhornsurvey.com survey homepage will request either your ID number or the store number, check number, and date of visit.
- All of this information can be found on your restaurant receipt.
- Enter the required information and click the “Start” button.
- Answer a series of questions about the quality of the meal you ate and the level of customer service you received. Comment on the things you enjoyed and make suggestions about what could be improved.
- Provide personal information in order to be entered into the sweepstakes.
LongHorn Survey Help
You may need to change the setting on your computer to enable cookies so that each survey screen loads correctly. If you are not able to find the ID, store number, or check number, use the receipt image that is provided on the survey’s homepage as your guide. The www.longhornsurvey.com survey homepage has a few different views so be sure that the page is entitled “LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey”. Also be sure that the receipt image matches the copy of your receipt. If you have issues with any of these steps, go to the Contact Us page.
Contact LongHorn Steakhouse
Online – Contact Us – to review specific information or to send a message.
Contact a Specific Restaurant – Click on the “Find a Longhorn” button in the menu bar at the top of the homepage for a listing of addresses and phone numbers.
LongHorn encourages customers to stay connected and provides Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram platforms for you to participate in the ongoing conversations.
Leave a Reply