Walmart is a multinational, American retail corporation. It acts as chain of discount department stores, hypermarkets, and grocery stores. First founded in 1962 and incorporated in 1969, Walmart boasts over 11,000 stores and clubs in 28 countries. The company created the Walmart survey so customers can leave feedback and get the chance to enter into their sweepstakes to win a prize. Questions are standard for guest surveys, but if you wish to learn more or experience any kind of trouble, check out our informative guide below.
Walmart Survey Participation Rules & Rewards
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia to take part in the survey.
- Participants have to be 18 years of age or older at the time of completing the survey.
- Any employees, their family members and household members cannot participate.
- To take the online survey, you need to keep hold of your most recent Walmart receipt. The survey must be taken within a week of the receipt date.
- When you complete the Walmart survey, you will be offered the chance to enter into a sweepstakes. There are two potential rewards: a grand prize of a $1,000 gift card or a first prize of a $100 gift card. The prizes are limited to one per household.
Walmart Survey Completion Guide
- Visit the official Walmart Feedback Survey Webpage.
- Before you can begin, you have to select from two languages: English or Spanish.
- You will be taken to an overview page that contains links to the survey’s FAQs and rules.
- As you continue on, you’ll input your city’s zip code, answer whether you or a family member is an employee, and enter your year of birth.
- You’ll reach the page where you will be asked to enter information found on your receipt. Type in both the store number and the ID number.
- The survey will begin, and you’ll answer all of the following questions. You’ll mainly select on a scale of 1-10 your satisfaction about various store aspects.
- Answer a few more questions and once you reach the end, you’ll input some personal information like your gender, ethnicity, etc.
- Once you’re done, you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
There’s the possibility you’ll encounter issues with the survey, and if so, take a look at the advice below.
Walmart Survey Troubleshooting
Some problems you can run into are pages not loading correctly or the website not accepting your receipt information. For the loading complications, try taking the survey in a different browser or taking it another time as Internet congestion can stall the page. If it won’t accept your receipt, remember that it is case sensitive and check if the Caps Lock is on.
Walmart Contact Info
Walmart Official Website: www.walmart.com
Online Contact Forms: Website Help Center and Store & Corporate Feedback Form
Customer Feedback Phone Number: 1-800-925-6278
Social Media Web Pages: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
If you are interested in surveys from other stores that offer sweepstakes and rewards, you should also check out our guide to filling out the Target survey!
Leave a Reply