Bojangles is a regional chain of restaurants that specializes in making fried chicken with special seasonings and serving it with fries or biscuits on the side. The company enjoys hearing from customers and using feedback from surveys to improve the food and services.
Our Bojangles survey guide will take you through any rules or requirements you must meet to take their survey and a step-by-step completion guide. We will also offer you some helpful troubleshooting tips and ways that you might be able to contact the company.
Bojangles Survey Participation Rules and Rewards
There are only a few straightforward requirements you’ll need to meet if you want to take the Bojangles survey:
- You must be at least 13 years of age at the time of your visit.
- A valid receipt with an invitation code is required for entry. Please note that not all receipts will include invitation codes. If your receipt doesn’t have one, you will need to try again on your next visit.
Survey rewards can vary from time to time. In most cases, you will receive a special code that you can redeem. This code will qualify you for a free menu item or give you a discount the next time you visit a participating Bojangles location. However, you should be aware that you may only have 30 days to use the code before it expires.
Bojangles Survey Completion Guide
- Use your preferred browser to reach the official Bojangles survey site.
- The first page will ask you to provide some information from your receipt. It displays an example of a Bojangles receipt with relevant information numbered and highlighted in red.
- Find the matching information on your receipt and enter it into the appropriate boxes. You will need your Bojangles store number, the date and time of your visit, and the receipt or check number.
- You can click on the red “Start” button when you’re ready to begin the survey.
- Most of the questions should relate to your dining experience and how satisfied you were with your food and service.
- Write a review or leave your own comments in the box if you’d like.
- Copy the validation code you receive at the end of the survey.
Additional Information and Troubleshooting
This section will provide you with some troubleshooting tips for the survey and contact information for the Bojangles franchise.
Bojangles Survey Troubleshooting
Most users who report having problems with the survey tell us that the issues they are experiencing seem to be related to their computers. The Bojangles website may need both cookies and Java in order to display the survey form properly. Make sure that both of these things are active on your computer before you try to start the survey.
Bojangles Contact Info
Official Mailing Address:
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
9432 Southern Pine Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28273