The journey of Church’s Chicken began over 60 years ago in Texas. Since the company began, it has expanded to territories beyond the United States. Church’s Chicken operates as Texas Chicken outside of its North American and Asian markets. The company offers its customers the chance to take a survey and leave comments or helpful feedback.
Our Church’s Chicken survey guide will discuss rules or requirements you must meet to take their survey and a guide on completing the survey. You’ll also find helpful troubleshooting tips and contact information.
Church’s Chicken Survey Participation Rules and Rewards
In the list below, we’ve outlined a few simple requirements you’ll need to meet before you’ll be able to take this survey.
- All participants must be recent patrons of Church’s Chicken. This will be verified when the use a valid code on their most recent receipt.
- Employees or immediate family members of Church’s Chicken employees are not eligible for this survey.
The rewards you can get for completing a Church’s Chicken survey will change over time. We recommend that you check your most recent receipt. This paper should list any details about the current rewards your Church’s Chicken location is offering its customers. Most users receive a discount on their next order or a free menu item.
Church’s Chicken Survey Completion Guide
- Activate your computer’s browser and go to the Church’s Chicken official feedback site.
- The first page will ask you for the number of your local Church’s Chicken restaurant, your order number, and the date and time of your most recent visit. You can find all of this information on your receipt.
- Enter the relevant information into the appropriate boxes as necessary.
- Note that you can click on the blue link at the bottom to switch to a Spanish-language version of the site.
- Start answering the questions about your most recent experience with Church’s Chicken. You may need to go through several pages of questions to reach the end of the survey.
- You will receive a validation code at the end of the survey. This is the code you can use to claim your prize.
Additional Information and Troubleshooting
This section will provide you with some troubleshooting tips for the survey and contact information for the Church’s Chicken franchise.
Church’s Chicken Survey Troubleshooting
Problems you may have with the survey could be related to your computers. The Church’s Chicken website may need both cookies and Java to display the survey properly.
Church’s Chicken Contact Info
Official Mailing Address:
Church’s Global Restaurant Support Center
980 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30328