CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the retail and medical company CVS Health. The company sells a variety of drugs in both the generic and prescription categories, cosmetics, medical supplies, and general goods.
CVS offers a customer survey that allows you to leave a review of your shopping experience or comments that could help the company improve its existing business model. Our guide will show you how to complete this survey, the rules you’ll need to know for participation in it, any rewards you might receive, some troubleshooting tips, and contact information for CVS.
CVS Customer Survey Participation Rules and Rewards
This survey only has a few requirements. In order to participate in the CVS customer survey, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a valid survey invitation from CVS.
- Be a resident of the United States
The rewards you can receive may change from time to time. In some cases, CVS does not offer rewards for completing its survey. If the company is offering any rewards, they are usually in the form of gift cards you can use on CVS ExtraCare services. ExtraCare is a rewards program CVS offers to its members. If you are a member of ExtraCare already, you should receive survey updates via email periodically. Your survey invitation may have details about any current rewards CVS is offering to its survey participants.
CVS Customer Survey Completion Guide
- Open your browser and navigate to the official CVS customer survey page.
- Choose your preferred language from the available options of English and Spanish.
- Continue to the next page to enter your survey ID. This is a 17-digit code. You do not need to include any dashes or spaces.
- Go to the next page to answer questions about your most recent visit to the CVS Pharmacy location near you.
- Management teams may be able to use this information to improve various services for you and other customers.
- Please note that if you are unable to complete the online survey for any reason, you may be able to complete it via phone by calling the customer service number in the contact section below.
Additional Information and Troubleshooting
You will find company contact information and some helpful troubleshooting tips for the CVS customer survey in this section.
CVS Customer Survey Troubleshooting
Because most of these sites use a combination of Java and cookies to display information, the CVS customer survey may require you to have both of these settings enabled in your browser. You can check the status of these settings before you begin the survey.
CVS Pharmacy Contact Info
CVS Official Site: www.cvs.com
Online Contact Page: Help_contact_us
Customer Service Number: 1-800-746-7287
You can use the links at the bottom of the CVS site to follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or its own mobile platform. CVS also welcomes any comments or questions you send by regular mail. Their corporate mailing address is:
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Leave a Reply