Home Depot is a home improvement supplies retailing company. They specialize in the selling of construction products and services, tools, and home appliances. Founded in 1978, the store has over 2,000 locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and it is the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S. With the Home Depot survey, customers like yourself can express honest reviews about your experience shopping with the company.
We intend to help you complete the survey as thorough as possible, so we laid out a step-by-step guide as well as explained all the rules to ensure your eligibility.
Home Depot Survey Participation Rules & Rewards
- Only those who are permanent legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam (excluding Puerto Rico residents) are eligible to take part in the Home Depot survey as well as the corresponding sweepstakes.
- Participants have to be at least 18-years-old or older as well to enter.
- You must have a receipt from your latest trip to the store. The receipt, however, is only valid for 14 days from the date of transaction listed.
- There are two sweepstakes prizes: Consumer Category and Professional Category. In both categories the prize is a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card.
Home Depot Survey Completion Guide
- Head to the official Home Depot Feedback survey webpage.
- From the dropdown menu, you will select your language: English, Français, or Español. After that, hit ‘continue’ to reach the next page where you’ll type in your zip code.
- Found on your receipt is a User ID and a password that you must enter in the proper location in order to actually begin the survey.
- You will encounter a variety of questions. Some are ‘yes’ or ‘no’, others pertain to rating your level of satisfaction, and some are personal questions such as asking your occupation or exactly where you made your purchase (in-store, online, etc).
- Once you get to the end of the Home Depot survey, you will be asked to enter personal information. You’ll only have to enter your contact details if you wish to participate in the sweepstakes.
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
Some complications can occur during the survey, so we’ve provided additional details to help you successfully get through the questionnaire.
Home Depot Survey Troubleshooting
Home Depot Contact Info
The Home Depot Official Website: www.homedepot.com
- Primary Customer Service: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
- Website Customer Care: 1-800-430-3376
- Website Major Appliances: 1-877-946-9843
- Text Message: 38698
Email address: email@example.com