In 2007, Smashburger first opened up in Denver, CO. The fast-casual burger restaurant chain expanded throughout the United States and the world. There are over 300 restaurants in 37 U.S. states and 9 countries. If you’ve visited a Smashburger recently, their guest survey is your chance to share your feedback about their customer service and your satisfaction with your overall visit. You can view the rules and a walk-through below on how to complete the Smashburger feedback survey so that you can receive the reward that comes with it.
Smashburger Survey Participation Rules & Rewards
- Before taking the survey, you must be a legal resident of the United States and be 18-years-old or older.
- You cannot be an employee, immediate family or household member of an employee in order to participate.
- To begin the survey, you need to have a valid receipt from your latest visit. The receipt will only be valid for 30 days from the date printed.
- You will receive a Smashburger survey coupon upon completion of the questionnaire. This is generally worth $1 off.
Smashburger Survey Completion Guide
- Visit the official Smashburger Guest Survey website.
- Enter the store number, date of visit, time of your visit, and the check number to begin. All of this information is found on the front of your receipt.
- The questions you will answer will pertain to your satisfaction with your recent visit. Answer them all thoroughly to complete the survey.
- You’ll be asked to provide additional feedback about your visit or what can be improved.
- Once you have finished the Smashburger survey, you’ll provide some personal information before receiving the offer specified on your receipt.
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
If you have problems with the Smashburger survey, you can reach out to the company via various methods and check out the troubleshooting tips below.
Smashburger Survey Troubleshooting
Smashburger Contact Info
Smashburger Official Website: SmashBurger.com
Mailing Address: 3900 East Mexico Avenue, Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80210
- Customer Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org