Target stores are a part of the corporation that operates the second-largest discount retail chain in the United States. This is due partially to the corporation’s ability to maintain a large group of loyal customers. Target works hard at listening to these customers and using their feedback to make improvements in their stores and their service. One way that they collect this feedback is through the customer satisfaction survey. This article details the steps to complete the Inform Target survey at www.informtarget.com and the rewards you can gain from participating.
Target Survey Prizes
The Target customer satisfaction survey, available at www.informtarget.com is regularly available so that the company can collect feedback about the shopping experiences of their customers. Your reward for participating in the survey is that you often get to see your suggestions implemented during a future shopping visit. You might also take the survey at a time when Target is offering a monetary prize. Currently, you can win a $100 Target gift card in the sweepstakes, but again the sweepstakes are not always active.
Target Sweepstakes Rules
If there is a sweepstakes, you need to complete the survey in order to be eligible. You must be at least 18 years of age and be a legal resident of the United States to participate in the sweepstakes. You also need to complete the survey within 72 hours of your purchase. Target employees and members of their families are not eligible for any of the sweepstakes.
Target Survey Steps
The survey takes less than five minutes to complete and is a great way to participate in the Target improvement process. To provide your feedback, just follow the steps below:
- Open the InformTarget survey homepage at www.informtarget.com.
- Click the “Continue to Survey” link which is at the top of the page. (Do not use the Get Started button as this will take you to a different page).
- The survey opens in English but you can use the dropdown menu at the top right of the page to change to Spanish.
- Enter the survey user ID and password, both of which can be found at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Answer a series of questions about your shopping experience, the variety of products, and the customer service you received. Click “Next” to move through the screens.
- Provide contact information to enter the sweepstakes if one is active.
Target Survey Help
If you encounter any other difficulties while completing the survey, you can send an email to a customer care representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more immediate assistance, you can call customer service at 800-440-0680.
Contact Us – use the drop-down menu to choose an area of service
By Phone – 612-304-6073 – Corporate Headquarters
Customer service – 800-440-0680
To continue the conversation with other Target customers, go to the very bottom of the homepage and use the links for the various social media platforms.