Wingstop was founded 24 years ago in Texas. The franchise now operates hundreds of locations. Wingstop mainly offers wings, but customers can also get sliders, fries, and strips at any location. Most people associate Wingstop with its signature 1930s and 40s decor. You can participate in a Wingstop customer survey to leave your own feedback or a review of your most recent dining experience. Let’s go through the rules or requirements you need to meet to complete the Wingstop survey.
Wingstop Survey Participation Rules and Rewards
The following rules apply to anyone that would like to take the Wingstop survey:
- Employees or those with any connection to Wingstop are not eligible to take the survey. This includes relatives of current Wingstop employees.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of participation.
- A recent, valid receipt from Wingstop is required for entry.
- The survey code on the receipt is only valid for a few days.
We recommend that participants use their receipts to take the survey as soon as they can.
Wingstop may offer a variety of rewards for completing their survey. Your receipt may have more information about the company’s current rewards. In most cases, you become eligible to enter a sweepstakes drawing to receive a gift card prize from Wingstop.
Wingstop Survey Completion Guide
- Open your preferred web browser and go to Wingstop’s official survey site.
- The main survey page will ask you to select your preferred language from the menu.
- Check your receipt for a survey code and enter it into the appropriate box on the screen.
- The survey questions are subject to change, but they will ask you about your most recent dining experience in most cases.
- Answer multiple questions about the speed and quality of your service, the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the place, and the taste of the food in general.
- You may wish to enter some personal feedback that the company can use to improve its services.
- At the end of the survey, you can submit your name, an email address, and a telephone number to enter the Wingstop sweepstakes.
Additional Information and Troubleshooting
This section will provide you with some troubleshooting tips for the survey and contact information for the Wingstop franchise.
Wingstop Survey Troubleshooting
If you have any issues with Wingstop, make sure you have both cookies and Java enabled so that the survey form displays properly.
Wingstop Contact Info
Corporate Mailing Address:
5501 LBJ Freeway, 5th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75240